Leading up to the Gala on the 17th, we’ll be having a look at what each area has on. First up is the Kidzone on Otago Street which runs alongside the new Hillhead Primary School. Have a peek below or for full listings got to the Otago Street Kidzone Page
- Make a shield or a tiara with the superbly crafty Damselfly and Queen Bee.
- Paint-a-mug and design a photo-frame stands with Hillhead High.
- Mr Amu’s drumming workshops back for a second year. Drop-in sessions from 12 until 4.30pm.
- Join us at the medieval castle banquet… IF YOU DARE!
- Super interactive drop-in workshops run by Glasgow Open Museums.
- Street Games and Bubbles
- Face Painting